TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All participants must have a signed Participation Agreement to be allowed on the course.
- All participants under 18 years old must have their Participation Agreement signed by a parent or legal guardian.
- All participants must be 6 years old or older to participate. 6 and 7 year olds must be accompanied by a parent on the obstacle course at all times.
- Person booking the reservation does not have to run the course, but must be at least 18 years of age to reserve.
- All participants must wear a pair of clean running shoes.
- When purchasing the Advanced Upgrade or the Red Line Upgrade, all laps must be run on the same day to benefit from the price discount.
- All participants must arrive at N.U.T.S at least 15 minutes before their scheduled time in order to get their identification wristbands.
- No alcoholic beverages are allowed on site.
- No one under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be permitted on the obstacle course.
- No one wearing clothing promoting violence, racism, prejudice of any kind and rude language will be allowed in the facility.
- No animals allowed. (Service dogs allowed).
All party reservations require a non-refundable $40 deposit within 48 hours of the reservation. Reservations can be re-scheduled with at least one week notice.